Someone cut me off in traffic, I have their tag number what do I do?
If you have the tag number as well as description of the vehicle in question, and can positively identify the driver, then you may have enough information to file charge via citizen’s complaint. Please request to speak with an officer if the above information is available.

Never take the law into your own hands. The best course of action concerning an aggressive driver is to give them lots of distance and let them pass you. Never chase someone on the highway. It is dangerous, and rather than helping, you are becoming part of the problem. Many people are killed each year as the result of road rage.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report?
2. Can I get a copy of an accident report online?
3. My car was broken into in Tulsa; can I report the crime here in Owasso?
4. What types of fireworks are legal in the city limits?
5. How can I get an Oklahoma Driver's license?
6. How can I get an Oklahoma drivers manual?
7. Someone cut me off in traffic, I have their tag number what do I do?
8. My vehicle was impounded by the Owasso Police Department, how do I get it back?
9. How can I get someone out of the Owasso Jail?
10. I locked my keys in my car, can the police open it?
11. Someone owes me money can I have the police make them pay me back?
12. How do I volunteer as a civilian to help out the Police Department?