On October 1, 2019, utility customers will be able to utilize a new online payment system. Pay by check, savings, credit card, or debit card online, through a new mobile app, or by calling a toll free number. Click here for the Utility Payment page and links to the PSN Payment site.
- Make payments online in 3 easy steps.
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online)
- View your balance online
- View your bill online
- GO GREEN: You may opt out of receiving paper bills to help save resources
- Print receipts and bills, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more.
- View balance due, recent bills and pay through a new mobile app for Apple and Android devices.