Alert Neighborhood Program
What is the Alert Neighborhood Program?
Alert Neighborhood is a partnership to operate a crime prevention program, emphasizing safety in your home and neighborhood.
The program is sponsored through the Owasso Police Department and the Owasso Strong Neighborhood Initiative for Owasso neighborhoods.
You will get to know your neighbors better through the Alert Neighborhood program. Neighbors who know you and your family know what type of car you drive, and when you will be away. They could be the first to spot a burglar or a strange car parked in your driveway.
How to Start Your Alert Neighborhood
- Visit with as many residents as possible, the more the better!
- Select a person to be the captain for the Alert Neighborhood.
- The captain will contact the Owasso Neighborhood Coordinator to register as a Neighborhood.
- After registration, the Neighborhood Coordinator and captain will schedule a neighborhood meeting that will include a crime prevention presentation by an Owasso Police Officer.
- After the neighborhood meeting, Alert Neighborhood signs can be purchased and installed.
- Schedule annual follow-up neighborhood meetings.
Additional information can be found:
- Alert Neighborhood Crime Prevention Tips (PDF)
- Alert Neighborhood Program brochure (PDF)
- Alert Neighborhood Sign Order Form (PDF) - pricing and installation information
- Neighbor Information Card (PDF) - postcard to help make your neighborhood safer
The Best Crime Prevention Is A Trusted Neighbor
- Ator Heights Neighborhood Network
- Bailey Ranch-Sawgrass HOA
- Brentwood Village HOA
- Brookfield Crossing HOA
- Brookwood Apartments
- Burberry Place HOA
- Carrington Pointe HOA
- Caudle Estates HOA
- Cedar Crest Apartments
- Central Park HOA
- Coffee Creek HOA
- Country Estates Neighborhood Network
- Crescent Ridge HOA
- Elm Creek Estates Neighborhood Affiliation
- El Rio Vista Neighborhood Network
- Fairways at Bailey Ranch HOA
- Greens-Phase III Apartments
- Hale Acres Neighborhood Association
- Honey Creek HOA
- Lakes at Bailey Ranch HOA
- Lake Valley HOA
- Maple Glen HOA
- Meadowcrest HOA
- Metro Heights I HOA
- New Brunswick HOA
- Preston Lakes HOA
- Remington Place HOA
- Silver Creek HOA
- The Falls at Garrett Creek HOA
- Three Lakes POA
- Three Lakes II to III Neighborhood Network
- Wilawood Neighborhood Association
Jerry FowlerNeighborhood CoordinatorPhone: 918-376-1556
Lori LaneNeighborhood Administrative CoordinatorPhone: 918-376-1504
200 S Main Street
Owasso, OK 74055
P.O. Box 180
Owasso, OK 74055