Park Shelter Reservations
Park Shelters are available for reservations at the following parks:
- Centennial Park
- Elm Creek Park
- Friendship Gazebo
- Funtastic Island
- Rayola Park
To make a shelter reservation, click on the park name below, then fill out and submit the reservation form. Park reservation hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Park Restrooms - Open daily from dawn to dusk, March through November.
- All park restrooms close for the winter in November 2023, weather permitting.
- Park restrooms will reopen in March 2024, weather permitting.
Once you have made your shelter reservation, it cannot be changed; unless there is an unforeseen personal emergency or in the event of inclement weather. We will handle this on a case-by-case basis.
How To Make A Park Shelter Reservation:
1. Go to Cityofowasso.com, then go to the How Do I tab. A Drop-down box will appear. Click on Reserve A Park Shelter.
2. Click on the Park where you want to reserve a Shelter.
3. Click Reserve This Facility
4. You must have an account before you can reserve a shelter. Click on Account at the top of the page and create a new account if you do not already have one. If you already have an account, log in.
5. On the Catalog page that comes up, click on Facility Rentals.
6. Click on Park you need. This will bring up a form that shows availability. Choose your desired reservation timeframe. A new screen will pop up that allows you to select the time frame. Click on Add to Cart.
7. Click on Checkout and complete the form, including payment.
8. Once completed, the receipt and permit will be emailed to the email address input at registration.
9. Cost of shelter reservations is as follows:
- $30 for the first 2 hours (minimum)
- $10 for each additional hour
The Recreation and Culture Department Does Not post "reserved" signs on the park shelters. To ensure your occupancy, you must take your Shelter Permit with you.
For questions concerning park shelter reservations, please email our Recreation and Culture Office Clerk, Judy Cartwright, at email@example.com or call her at 918-376-1516.
Centennial Park * South Playground is Temporarily Unavailable*
Location - 15301 East 86th Street North
Total Acres - 47
- 3 Mile Walking / Jogging Trail
- Restrooms & Water fountains
- Picnic Shelter
- Fishing Ponds
- Playground Equipment - South playground Temporarily Unavailable
- Disc Golf (18 holes)
Location - 12401 East 77th Place North
Total Acres - 21.75
- Pond - fishing is allowed, catch and release only
- 1/2 Mile Walking/Jogging Trail
- Restrooms open year-round
- Picnic Shelter with a brown roof near restrooms is available for reservations
- Picnic Shelter with a blue roof near the playground is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is not reservable
- Tennis Courts
- Playground Equipment
Park Shelter Reservations Guidelines
- All park shelter reservations must be made at least seven days in advance.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 days for your reservation request to be processed.
- Complete the Park Shelter Reservations Form, and you will be contacted to confirm your reservation date.
- Please wait until you are contacted before calling to make your payment.
Once you have made your shelter reservation, it cannot be changed; unless there is an unforeseen personal emergency or bad weather. We will handle this on a case-by-case basis.
Shelter fees are $30 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour. You can make payments by phone with a credit card and receive your shelter permit by email or pay in person at the Owasso City Hall located at 200 S. Main Street and receive your permit at that time.
Payments received for park shelter reservations are non-refundable, but we will be happy to reschedule your reservation due to bad weather. If you need to reschedule due to weather, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Recreation and Culture Office Clerk, within three business days or call 918-376-1516.
Please call 918-376-1539 with questions.
Regulations Concerning Park Usage
- Users must obey all posted signs and city ordinances.
- All trash must be picked up and placed in provided trash containers.
- Users are responsible for the supervision of facilities and user groups.
- Users are responsible for damages. Facilities will be inspected.
- The Park Shelter Permit is your authorization to use facilities. The permit must be with you at the time of your reservation.
- No vehicles are allowed on grass or walking trails.
- Propane grills are allowed on days not considered a red alert day for fire danger. Charcoal grills are prohibited.
- User permit has priority of occupancy. If someone is occupying the shelter during your reservation time, please call the Owasso Police Department Non-Emergency number at 918-272-2244 for assistance.