Park Shelter Reservations
- Centennial Park
- Elm Creek Park
- Friendship Gazebo
- Funtastic Island
- Rayola Park
Park Restrooms -Open daily from dawn to dusk, March - November. *please see details below*
*All park restrooms will be closed for the winter in November 2019, weather permitting.
*Park restrooms will reopen March 2020, weather permitting.
*Once you have made your shelter reservation, it cannot be changed; unless there is an unforeseen personal emergency or in the event of inclement weather. We will handle this on a case by case basis.
How To Make A Park Shelter Reservation:
- Create a user name and password on the City Website
- Check your email to confirm your new user name and password (you must complete this step in order to proceed)
- Once you have completed step 2, click below on the park you are wanting to reserve and fill out and submit the form
- Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an automated email confirming that your application was submitted
- Once your form has been processed, you will receive and email with payment information and instructions on how to make your payment
- Please allow a minimum of 7 days for processing.
- Cost of shelter reservations are as follows:
- $30 for the first 2 hours
- $10 for each additional hour
*The Recreation and Culture Department Does Not post "reserved" signs on the park shelters. To ensure your occupancy, you must take your Shelter Permit with you.
For questions concerning park shelter reservations, please contact Bonnie Mitchell, Recreation and Culture Clerk, at 918-376-1539, or by Email
Location - 15301 East 86th Street North
Total Acres - 47
•3 Mile Walking / Jogging Trail
•Restrooms & Water fountains
•Disc Golf (18 holes)
|Elm Creek Park
Location - 12501 E. 77th Street North
Total Acres - 21.75
•1/2 Mile Walking/Jogging Trail
•Restrooms & Water Fountains
Location - 8400 Mingo Valley Expressway
Total Acres - 2.15
Location - 10320 E 116th St. North
Total Acres - 3
•Other playground equipment
•Restrooms & Water fountains
*Splash pad hours are from 9:00 a.m - 9:00 p.m
*Splash pad is now OPEN for the season.
It will close for the winter in November of 2019, weather permitting.
Location - 8300 Owasso Expressway
Total Acres - 19
•3/4 mile Walking/Trail
•Restrooms & Water fountain
• Splash Pad
•YMCA Hog Jog
•Owasso Harvest Festival
•Owasso Pet Festival
Park Shelter Reservations Guidelines
-All park shelter reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
-Please allow a minimum of 7 days for your reservation request to be processed.
-Complete the Park Shelter Reservations Form and you will be contacted to confirm your reservation date.
-Please wait until you are contacted before calling to make your payment.
*Once you have made your shelter reservation, it cannot be changed; unless there is an unforeseen personal emergency or bad weather. We will handle this on a case by case basis.
Shelter fees are $30 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour.You can make payments by phone with a credit card and receive your shelter permit by email or pay in person at the Owasso City Hall located at 200 S. Main Street and receive your permit at that time.
Payments received for park shelter reservations are non-refundable, but we will be happy to reschedule your reservation due to bad weather. If you need to reschedule due to weather, please, contact Bonnie Mitchell, Recreation and Culture Clerk, within 3 business days at 918-376-1539, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call 918-376-1539 with questions.
Regulations Concerning Park Usage
- Users must obey all posted signs and city ordinances.
- All trash must be picked up and placed in trash containers that are provided.
- Users responsible for supervision of facilities and user group.
- Users are responsible for damages. Facilities will be inspected.
- The Park Shelter Permit is your authorization to use facilities. The permit must be with you at the time of your reservation.
- No vehicles are allowed on grass or walking trails.
- Beer and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Propane grills are allowed on days that are not considered red alert day for fire danger. Charcoal grills are prohibited.
- User permit has priority of occupancy. If someone is occupying the shelter during your reservation time, please call the Owasso Police Department Non-Emergency number 918-272-2244 for assistance.