Building Relationships Today
For Stronger Neighborhoods Tomorrow
Neighborhood Coordinator: Jerry Fowler
Address: 111 N. Main - City Hall
OSNI Information Brochure
Background & Why we are here:
The primary component of an attractive and vibrant community is “Strong Neighborhoods”. The common trait for any dynamic community is the commitment by business, government, and citizens to develop a sound foundation of neighborhoods. It is critical to all businesses and residents that the investment they have made in the city they “choose” to call home is protected and continues to hold value. Strong Neighborhoods are the key to the continued momentum of investment by the business community and steady increase in property values for a community’s residents.
How we help:
- Build partnerships with neighborhood groups & encourage citizen input to develop open lines of communication
- Participate with neighborhood groups to establish Neighborhood Associations
- Work with neighborhood groups to develop plans for their neighborhood and community; then work on implementation of strategies to accomplish agreed upon plans regarding neighborhood policies, budgets, programs & events, etc.
- Assist individuals and neighborhood groups to resolve issues by providing information and recommendations
- Serve as the point of contact between citizens and city departments
- Coordinate events such as block parties, volunteering for community service, etc.
2013 SNI Annual Report
2012 SNI Annual Report
2011 SNI Annual Report
Home | Contact
Us | Legal Notices | Residents | Business
Design and content Copyright 2012 by the City of Owasso.
All rights reserved.