Alert Neighborhood Program
What is the Alert Neighborhood Program?
Alert Neighborhood is the idea that you and your neighbors form a partnership by operating a crime prevention program, emphasizing safety in the home and neighborhood.
The program is designed for Owasso’s residential communities, and is sponsored through the Owasso Police Department and the Owasso Strong Neighborhood Initiative.
When you start an Alert Neighborhood program, you will get to know your neighbors better. Your neighbors know you and your family, what type of car you drive, and when you will be away. Your neighbor could be the first to spot a burglar or a strange car parked in your driveway.
How to Start Your Alert Neighborhood
- Get as many households together as possible. The more the better!
- Select a person to be the captain for the Alert Neighborhood.
- The captain will contact the Owasso Neighborhood Coordinator to register as a Neighborhood Association and Alert Neighborhood.
- After registration, the Neighborhood Coordinator and captain will schedule a neighborhood meeting that will include a crime prevention presentation by an Owasso Police Officer.
- After the neighborhood meeting, Alert Neighborhood signs can be ordered and installed. Alert Neighborhood Sign Order Form
- Schedule annual follow-up neighborhood meetings.
Alert Neighborhood Program brochure.
- Ator Heights Neighborhood Network
- Bailey Ranch-Sawgrass HOA
- Brentwood Village HOA
- Brookfield Crossing HOA
- Burberry Place HOA
- Carrington Pointe HOA
- Caudle Estates HOA
- Cedar Crest Apartments
- Central Park HOA
- Coffee Creek HOA
- Country Estates Neighborhood Network
- Crescent Ridge HOA
- Elm Creek Estates Neighborhood Affiliation
- El Rio Vista Neighborhood Network
- Fairways at Bailey Ranch HOA
- Greens-Phase III Apartments
- Hale Acres Neighborhood Association
- Honey Creek HOA
- Lakes at Bailey Ranch HOA
- Lake Valley HOA
- Maple Glen HOA
- Meadowcrest HOA
- Metro Heights I HOA
- New Brunswick HOA
- Preston Lakes HOA
- Remington Place HOA
- Silver Creek HOA
- The Falls at Garrett Creek HOA
- Three Lakes POA
- Three Lakes II-III Neighborhood Network
- Wilawood Neighborhood Association