Park Shelter Reservations
Park Restrooms - Open daily from dawn to dusk, March - November. *please see details below*
*All park restrooms will be closed for the winter on November 13, 2017, weather permitting. Park restrooms will re-open in March of 2018, weather permitting.
*Once you have made your shelter reservation, it cannot be changed; unless there is an unforeseen personal emergency or in the event of inclement weather. We will handle this on a case by case basis.
How To Make A Park Shelter Reservation:
- Create a user name and password on the City Website
- Check your email to confirm your new user name and password (you must complete this step in order to proceed)
- Once you have completed step 2, click below on the park you are wanting to reserve and fill out and submit the form
- Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an automated email confirming that your application was submitted
- Once your form has been processed, you will receive and email with payment information and instructions on how to make your payment
- Please allow a minimum of 7 days for processing.
- Cost of shelter reservations are as follows:
- $25 for the first 2 hours
- $10 for each additional hour
*All reservations must be made for full hours. We do not allow half hour reservations.
(Example of acceptable reservation times: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
(Example of unacceptable reservations: 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
*The Recreation and Culture Department Does Not post "reserved" signs on the park shelters. To ensure your occupancy, you must take your Shelter Permit with you.
Location - 15301 East 86th Street North
Total Acres - 47
•3 Mile Walking / Jogging Trail
•Restrooms & Water fountains
•Disc Golf (18 holes)
|Elm Creek Park
Location - 12501 E. 77th Street North
Total Acres - 21.75
•1/2 Mile Walking/Jogging Trail
•Restrooms & Water Fountains
Location - 8400 Mingo Valley Expressway
Total Acres - 2.15
Location - 10320 E 116th St. North
Total Acres - 3
•Other playground equipment
•Restrooms & Water fountains
*Splash pad hours are from 9:00 a.m - 9:00 p.m
*Splash pad will close for the winter on November 13, 2017, weather permitting and will reopen in March of 2018, weather permitting.
Location - 8300 Owasso Expressway
Total Acres - 19
•3/4 mile Walking/Trail
•Restrooms & Water fountain
• Splash Pad
•YMCA Hog Jog
•Owasso Harvest Festival
•Owasso Pet Festival
Park Shelter Reservations Guidelines
-All park shelter reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
-Please allow a minimum of 7 days for your reservation request to be processed.
-Complete the Park Shelter Reservations Form and you will be contacted to confirm your reservation date. Please wait until you are contacted before calling to make your payment.
*Once you have made your shelter reservation, it cannot be changed; unless there is an unforeseen personal emergency or bad weather. We will handle this on a case by case basis.
Shelter fees are $25 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour.You can make payments by phone with a credit card and receive your shelter permit by email or pay in person at the Owasso City Hall located at 111 N Main Street and receive your permit at that time.
Payments received for park shelter reservations are non-refundable, but we will be happy to reschedule your reservation due to bad weather. If you need to reschedule due to weather, please, contact Elishya Cook with Recreation and Culture within 3 business days at 918-376-1529, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call 918-376-1529 with questions.
Regulations Concerning Park Usage
- Users must obey all posted signs and city ordinances.
- All trash must be picked up and placed in trash containers that are provided.
- Users responsible for supervision of facilities and user group.
- Users are responsible for damages. Facilities will be inspected.
- The Park Shelter Permit is your authorization to use facilities. The permit must be with you at the time of your reservation.
- No vehicles are allowed on grass or walking trails.
- Beer and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Propane grills are allowed on days that are not considered red alert day for fire danger. Charcoal grills are prohibited.
- User permit has priority of occupancy. If someone is occupying the shelter during your reservation time, please call the Owasso Police Department Non-Emergency number 918-272-2244 for assistance.